I Explanation(10)
1,Table service餐桌服务.客人坐在餐桌旁,有服务员为其提供服务的一种服务形式.
2,Cuisine:菜系.取自于法语,在英语中用来指某一特定的烹饪体系.如中国菜为Chinese Cuisine.
Ⅱ Words 15分
餐饮部经理:Food and Beverage Manager,酒精炉Chafing Dish
特色烹调Regional Cooking中国白酒Spirit葡萄汽酒Sparkling Wine
Ⅲ Translate the fowling sentences into Chinese or English.
(一)汉译英25分
1,您愿意坐在哪儿
Where would you like to sit
2,我想要柠檬茶.
1 would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.
3,我们各付各的
Let’s go Dutch.
4,请问您对用餐还满意吗
Is everything all right with your meal
5,对不起,女士,您能告诉我您的房号并出示您的房卡吗
Excuse me.madam.May l have your room card
(二)英译汉10分
1,Thank you very much.Have a nice evening.
非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚.
2,I’m sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar We shall call you as soon as possible
对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗 一有空
桌子我们就马上通知您.
Ⅳ Answer the following question in English.(20分)
中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹调方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke
清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(B)
I Explanation(10)
Banquet–宴会.宴会为多人准备的正式用餐形式.通常伴有致词和一定的
仪式.
Self-service自助服务.有客人们自己从食品台上取事物的一种餐厅服务.
Ⅱ Translate the follwing Words into English(15分)
中餐厅Chinese Restaurant 筷子Chopsticks 芹菜Celery
鲈鱼Perch 免税商店Duty Free Shop
Ⅲ Translate he following sentences into Chinese or English.
i汉译英(25分)
1,早上好!我能为您做点什么
Good morning! What can l do for you
2,我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什麽吗
What would you recommend I prefer something light.
3,我希望没有打扰您.
I hope I’m not disturbing you.
4,(餐厅)供应时间是:早餐7点到9点.
Service hours are from7:00a.m.to9:00a.m.for breakfast.
5,感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
1,The sweet and sour fish is particularly good tonight.Would you like to try
糖醋鱼是今晚特别推荐,您是否试试
2,You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的时候再付账.
Ⅳ Answer the following questions in English.(20分)
1,中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;zhejiang Cuisine:Hunan cuisine:Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹饪方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry
烟熏smoke 清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V Please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(C)
I Explanation(10)
Cafeteria:常用来指能为客人提供众多不同食品的一种自助餐厅
Hostess:领座员.在餐厅中负责餐桌和服务的女服务员,也为客人引领入座.
II Translate the following Words into English(15分)
餐厅经理:Manager of The Restaurant 席次卡Place Card
豆腐Bean Curd 矿泉水Mineral Water 客房送餐Room Service
Ⅲ Translate the following sentences into Chinese or English.
i汉译英(25分)
1,可以告诉我你的名字吗,先生
May l have your name please,sir
2,我可以向您推荐青岛啤酒配餐吗 它非常合适.
May l suggest Tsingtao Beer with your meal It goes well with it.
3,尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样
How about our special cocktail
4,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点.
I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.
5,我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果.
I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.
ii英译汉(10分)
1,Would you like to pay cash or by credit card
请问您是付现金还是用信用卡
2,I’m afraid we do not have time to prepare the dish unfortunately.May I suggest something else
对不起,恐怕我们没有这道菜,我可以向您推荐别的吗
Ⅳ Answer the following questions in English.(20分)
3,中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine:Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine:Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹饪方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V Please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
一,考核标准
1.餐厅服务用语英汉互译
2.答案完整,语言表达清楚流利,反应敏捷
3.注意语音语调
二,考核题目
(一)点菜用语
1.请给我菜单. May I have a menu,please
2.是否有中文菜单 Do you have a menu in Chinese
3.在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗 Would you like something to drink before dinner
4.餐厅有些什么餐前酒 What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif
5.可否让我看看酒单 May I see the wine list
6.我可以点杯酒吗 May I order a glass of wine
7.餐厅有那几类酒 What kind of wine do you have
8.我想点当地出产的酒 I’d like to have some local wine.
9.我想要喝法国红酒 I’d like to have French red wine.
10.是否可建议一些不错的酒 Could you recommend some good wine
11.我可以点餐了吗 May I order,please
12.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么 What is the specialty of the house
13.餐厅有今日特餐吗 Do you have to day’s special
14.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗 Can I have the same dish as that
15.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐).I’d like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.
16.我正在节食中. I’m on a diet.
17.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物. I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).
18.餐厅是否有供应素食餐 Do you have vegetarian dishes
20.你的牛排要如何烹调 How do you like your steak
21.全熟(五分熟/全生). Well done(medium/rare),please.
(二)餐厅常见用语
1.What kind of food do you prefer 你喜欢哪—种菜
2.Do you like Chinese food 你喜欢中国菜吗
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American 你喜欢吃什么菜,中
式的还是美式的
4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is 请你告诉我中国餐馆在
哪里
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack 你知道哪里有快餐可吃
6.What would you have for dinner 你要吃什么
7.What would you like to order 你要点些什么菜
8.Have you ordered yet 你点过菜了吗
9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点.
10.What would you recommend 请你推荐一些好莱好吗
11.What’s your to day’s special 今天的特色菜是什么
12.I would like to have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西.
13.What will you have for dessert 你喜欢吃点什么点心
14.We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间.
15.Please rush your orders.我们点的菜请快送来.
16.The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错.
17.1 will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排.
18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare 你喜欢的牛排
是熟一些还是生的
19.I would like my beefsteak well done.我要熟一点儿的牛排.
20.How about a drink 喝一杯怎样
21.Bottoms up! 干杯1
22.To your health! 祝你健康1
23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr Chen.请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康.
24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation.请
你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功.
25.I’m looking for a cheap l ace to eat.我要找个便宜的地方吃.
26.Is there a restaurant near here 这附近有餐馆吗
27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant 你能介绍一间好餐馆吗
28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town 在本镇有中国吗餐馆.
29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable
prices 请你告诉我哪里有公价钱道而菜又好的餐馆好吗
30.How is service 服务怎么样
31.Could have the menu,please 请给我一从菜单好吗
32.Here is the menu,sir. 先生,菜单就在这儿.
33.Are you ready to order now 你现在就准备点菜吗
34.Where did you have dinner last night 昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的
35.Do you like Chinese dishes 你喜欢中国菜吗
36.It’s very delicious. 它的味道很好.
37.The food Is too salty. 菜太咸了.
38.I’m thirsty. 我口渴了.
39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.请给我一杯冷水o
40.I’m on a diet.我在节食中.
41.I don’t feel like eating more. 我不想再多吃了.
42.It was a very enjoyable dinner. 这是个令人愉快的一餐.
43.What would you like to drink 你要喝点儿什么
44.Could I have a cup of coffee 我想要—杯咖啡好吗
45.Would you like coffee or tea 你要喝咖啡还是茶
46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.我想要柠檬茶.
47.Do you like to have anything else 你还要吃别的东西吗
48.No,thanks.I have had enough.不用,谢谢.我已经吃饱了.
49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果.
50.Help yourself to anything you like. 你喜欢什么随便吃.
51.Please pass me the salt and pepper. 请把盐和胡椒递给我.
52.I ordered ten minutes ago. 我10分钟前就点菜了.
53.I have been waiting for haft an hour.我一直等了半个小时.
54.Why is our order so late 为什么我点的菜那么慢
55.I can’t wait any longer. 我不能再等了.
56.Please serve us as quickly as possible. 请尽快服务.
57.Could I have the bill please 请把账单给我好吗
58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk.这就是,请到柜台付账.
59.Let’s me pay my share. 我们各付各的.
60.No,It’s my treat. 不,这次我请客.
61.May I pay this time 这次我请客好吗